Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cop-Calls, Hangovers, and Job Apps.

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay, but I have been running ragged the last few days, and the thought of using my computer at home was making me more nauseas than the Saturday morning kegs and eggs.
My week has been even busier than usual because I started working on job applications (after all, how can you really have senior-itis when you don't have a job lined up)
Anyways, this past weekend was a nice break from the norm. Phil Bender, the annual excuse for us to act like a real school was Saturday, and I spent the first three hours of my day drinking, the last eight hours cursing myself for spending the first three hours of my day drinking.
On Friday, we had a house party and I got to deal with the long arm of the law, who felt it necessary to talk to five 21-year-olds inside the house, while streams of under-agers went running for the hills.
Since Monday I have been logging twelve hour days, shuttling from work to school and back again. The bright spots have been a few minutes here and there on the basketball courts, but even those don't seem so great when your losing 11-0.
I promise posts will start becoming more frequent, this is ten times better than paying attention.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment